‘If women buy just one book about their bodies and their health, this should be it’ Dr Yehudi Gordon, author of Birth and Beyond
In The Natural Health Bible for Women you will discover how to:
- get healthy and stay healthy the natural way
- slow down the ageing process
- understand the benefits of nutrition, lifestyle choices and complementary therapies for your health, well-being and vitality
- prevent problems occurring in the first place and stop them recurring
- maximize your fertility and ensure a safe, healthy pregnancy and birth
- overcome the symptoms of PMS, PCOS, menopause, endometriosis, fibroids, cystitis, thrush and many other women’s conditions
- choose the best approach for you – drugs, surgery, a natural approach, or a combination
The Natural Health Bible for Women contains a wealth of information to help you make informed choices about your body, how it works and how to keep yourself in the best of health.
About Marilyn Glenville
Marilyn Glenville PhD is the UK’s leading expert in nutritional health for women. She obtained her doctorate from Cambridge University and is a Fellow of The Royal Society of Medicine and a member of the Nutrition Society. For more than twenty-five years Marilyn Glenville has studied and practised nutrition, both in the UK and the US. She holds lectures and seminars throughout the world, appears regularly on radio and TV and is the author of many international, bestselling books on women’s health. Marilyn Glenville is the Past President of the Food and Health Forum at the Royal Society of Medicine and is a patron of the Daisy Network, a premature menopause support group. She won Best Nutrition Writer of the Year award in 2009 and appears in the 2010 edition of Who’s Who.